RESERVE YOUR SPACE ASAP OR MISS ALL THE EXCITEMENT!
Reach out to Kyle at (866) 503-1966 x109 or contact by email to secure your ad space.
Onstage Chosen For Prestigious Menuhin Competition Richmond 2020 Ad Sales
The team at Onstage Publications is elated to announce our exciting collaboration with the prestigious Menuhin Competition to be hosted this year in Richmond, Virginia. For violinists, competing at the Menuhin Competition is akin to competing at the Olympics. The world’s most talented youths will come from all around the globe to compete!
In addition to adding the Richmond Symphony to our growing list of exclusive clients for their program book publishing and venue digital signage needs, Onstage will be handling the ad sales for this prestigious program book that is handed out to every attendee.
This elite audience is welcome to experience eleven days of masterful performance, as the finest young violinists from all around the globe compete before a jury of professional violinists. These jurors (judges) will also perform and teach violin masterclasses to the competitors.
This year’s 11-day violin competition and performing arts extravaganza runs May 14th through the 24th.
- Olympic-level competition of the world’s best violinists.
- Then the audience will experience professional violin and performing arts concerts.
- Masterclasses occur on Thursday.
- The following weekend is full of special events, including the final Closing Gala Concert event!
Onstage will be representing our advertisers every step of the way!
Onstage Publications Welcomes The Menuhin Competition 2020
Eighteen nations are represented this year by a 44 youthful violinists. The US is well represented with 18 American competitors, one hailing from Virginia! Other countries competing include Spain, Italy, France. Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, Poland, Japan, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, and the UK are all represented this year.
- These artists range in age from 11 to 21.
- Some are returning to Menuhin for the second time, but most of these youths are first time competitors.
- About a third of them come from non-musical families.
And We Thank the Jurors
Imagine if the Olympic judges not only rated the competitions, but then proceeded to school competitors, and perform themselves! We appreciate each juror coming to share their wealth of violin talent and techniques with the superstars of tomorrow. Check them at Menuhin’s official juror page.
Why Advertise at the Menuhin Competition?
While our advertising opportunities are available to any organization, we feel some of the best sectors and product matches for this audience could be:
- Banking and financial institutions
- Insurance brokers and surplus lines insurers
- Luxury level musical instruments
- Fine art galleries and artists
- Private schools and universities
- Music schools
- Private aircraft, flight and travel services
For a week-and-a-half, the world’s most illustrious musicians, and all their fans, will have their eyes on the Competition. Between the luxury program books, which will be in the hands of every single audience member, we’ll also be putting your brand on blast via digital signage. This is your opportunity to saturate an incredibly elite international target market!
- It’s an incredibly rare opportunity for domestic organizations to increase their reach to eighteen other nations with a single media blitz.
- This audience is affluent, educated, well-traveled and ready to invest!
Who other than Onstage Publications could burn your brand into the minds and hearts of the world’s most well-educated, wealthy, jet-setters? We are SO EXCITED to be involved!
If you’ve been reading our blog for any length of time, you know our mission is to provide the highest quality program books for the most elite performing arts experiences. We’re proud to provide digital signage throughout the 11-day experience at the Menuhin Competition. Would you like to reach the most elite audience of the globe for eleven days? Reach out to us today!